Eat Happy!

Eat Happy!

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Friday, August 8, 2014

Ian now has a FB page!

Hello everyone,

I have created a FB page for Ian; although, this is more to serve as a back link to this blog site.  It is also built to help create visibility on FB.  As to not sound so "in your face," let me give a little background on this.....

About 2.5 years ago, I began this blog to chronicle our medical adventures as a family with our son Ian.  Over the years, I have had several people find my blog through friends of friends of friends.... etc......  You get the picture.  I have had so many personal FB messages come though my "other" box and been lost all over FB.  It turns out, people are searching for me every bit as much under the "Adventures of Beaner" name on FB as much as they are on GOOGLE and other search engines.  I wanted to have a FB presence that would help guide families to this blog site.

Please share this information with others to whom you think it may be useful.  I feel strongly that the information should easily available for everyone.  Thank you for your love and support!


No comments:

Post a Comment