Eat Happy!

Eat Happy!

Disclaimer

**The information provided in this BLOG is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. This information should never replace the advice of a doctor. Please use this information as you see fit. This information will pertain differently to each child, each adult, and each family.**

**Resources are listed to support information associated with this BLOG. These resources support copyrights and are permissible. Information presented outside of this BLOG needs to incorporate resource sites to maintain legal status.**

**This BLOG and its information may be shared at no request; photographs will need permission from the blogger.**

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Medical Information Template

I just did my update of Ian's informational sheets I keep on the iPad. They include contacts, diagnoses, medications, testing, treatments, chronology, diet history, endocrinology, and current issues. I haven't done them in about 3 months. I try and do them every month. It took me an hour and a half to update them, eek! But, I always have ALL his information on the iPad for every appointment. That way I have every lab result and radiology report, every medication with formulation strength and dosing, and a history of meds, along with contact information for every doctor. I *highly* recommend any "medical mommy" create one of these files.... even if it is only to email to yourself so you always have it available to you.

Here are the templates. I have Word (Windows) and Pages (Mac) files and also some Excel (Windows) and Numbers (Mac) files. You'll need to click on the link.... then in the new window, select FILE and then DOWNLOAD. Please let me know if you have problems. Here is the link to the BLOG page where I have the files listed:

No comments:

Post a Comment